Where do 4,500 people park near the start? The smart ones don’t … Actually, if you can arrive Friday before 4:30, you can probably get in any of the 3 lots marked on the map linked below. If you come later, there are lots of parking options near the Ren Cen (About a ¾ mile bonus to your evening fitness!) Or...options on or north of Jefferson. Both of these options won’t get you mired in parking traffic loops near the start. After 5pm don't even bother coming east of St. Aubin & Jefferson...save the stress and head west!
Get there early and car pooling is encouraged! The following three lots have hired security patroling the area from 5:30PM until 10PM race night. There will be an additional security officer roaming surrounding streets. Please remember to put all valuables in your trunk or out of site!
- Chene Park Lot - 2375 Franklin St, Detroit, MI 48207
- Lot at the corner of Chene and Jefferson
- RIVER PLACE LOFTS Parking Structure - Enter from McDougall Street. and turn right/west on Wight. DO NOT ENTER FROM WEST VIA JOS CAMPAU.
Parking structures less than a mile from the start:
- Port Atwater Parking Garage 200 Beaubien St., Detroit, MI 48226
- Beaubian Place Garage 521 Atwater St, Detroit, MI 48226
Start/Finish: Make your way to the START on Franklin St. (2375 Franklin St) and we'll point you where to go the rest of the way!